- Joining a dynamic team to building the community-based program
- Provides individual therapy to students in assigned caseload, consistent with IEP and student needs.
- Provides group therapy as necessary to meet individual student needs and/or program objectives.
- Provides family support services as needed.
- Participates in the admissions review process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with mental health providers and makes referrals as needed.
- Assesses behavioral skills in collaboration with program instructors and principal and sets individual behavior goals; assists in developing and implementing FBAs and BIPs.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates individual student IEPs and maintains quality records of progress for each student in the assigned caseload as required.
- Conducts programming/activities via telehealth, in the school, and in the community, including home visits, transporting students, and community-based therapy sessions, as needed.
- Provides crisis intervention services to students and their families.
- Applies information and skills about characteristics of emotional and behavioral disabilities in carrying out assignments within role of therapist; keeps abreast of new ideas and developments within the clinical field.
- Assists with State Assessment process, as needed.
- **Must be able to drive personal vehicle to students’ locations in the community.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATION
- Maryland LMSW, LCSW-C, LGPC or LCPC
- Commitment to obtain and maintain Maryland State Department of Education School Social Work Certification, as applicable
- LCSW-C Supervisor certification preferred, but not required
- Group, individual and/or family therapy experience with at least one year in a school or clinical setting providing services to children and/or adolescents with emotional and behavioral disabilities, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.