Welcome to our employment opportunities page!
We offer small school settings, strong team support, low staff/student ratio, professional advancement and development opportunities, and tuition assistance. This is in addition to competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan, life insurance, and other benefits. Our teachers, therapists, paraprofessionals and administrators form a collaborative team focused on making a difference in the lives of students in a therapeutic environment with no physical restraints.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee
- shared premium expenses for family members’ health insurance
- paid 10-days sick for all and 5-days personal leave for salaried employees
- paid birthday leave
- 10-month positions with option to work during the summer ESY program
- starting pay at $18/hour for paraprofessionals
- continuing education reimbursement
- mileage reimbursement for student-related transportation