- Anne Arundel – based from school at 1819 Bay Ridge Ave., Suite 340, Annapolis
- Catonsville – based from school at 405 Frederick Road, Suite 100
- Edgewood – based from school at 801 University Blvd. West, Silver Spring
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY for individuals with Bachelor’s degrees who have an interest in making a difference in the lives of students with emotional disabilities or autism and have struggled in more traditional school settings!
- Collaborate with team members to implement an innovative, individualized program tailored to each student’s needs
- Work with one or two students as a teacher/tutor, mentor and job coach.
- Coordinate lesson plans and instruction with certified special education teachers.
- Coordinate student behavioral and emotional supports with licensed therapists.
- Requires transporting students in own vehicle AND MUST have an insured vehicle, valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Work with the student primarily in the community, which requires driving to homes and community settings throughout the local area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education or a related field (such as criminal justice or psychology) is required.
- Some college education may be considered with relevant experience.
- Experience with young adults in individual or group settings is preferred.
- Other essential abilities and characteristics include dependability and patience.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee
- paid 10-days sick and 5-days personal leave
- $1000 continuing education reimbursement
- 10-month position with option to work during the summer ESY program
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.