- Work with one or two students as a teacher/tutor, mentor and job coach.
- Coordinate lesson plans with certified special education teachers.
- Coordinate behavioral support with licensed therapists at the school site.
- Work with the student primarily in the community, which requires driving to homes and community settings throughout the local area.
MUST be willing transport students in own vehicle AND have an insured vehicle, valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Bachelor’s Degree in education or a related field (such as criminal justice or psychology) is required.
- Experience with young adults in individual or group settings is preferred.
- Other essential abilities and characteristics include dependability and patience.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.