- Plan and teach multiple subjects for high school classes of up to 6 students.
- Conduct academic and/or work experience program(s) to meet the student’s academic/vocational needs as stated in the objectives of the student’s IEP.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating individual, small and large group instruction.
- Assessing student academic skills and behavioral skills in collaboration with program therapists and principals and setting individual behavioral goals.
- Reporting student progress.
- Maintaining student records.
- Developing student IEP goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s in Special Education with an emphasis on emotional and/or behavior disorders.
- Meet Maryland state teacher’s certification requirements or Bachelor’s degree with commitment to obtain and maintain certification which meet Maryland state teacher’s certification requirements .
Student teaching or two years of successful teaching experience working with students with emotional and behavior disabilities preferred.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee
- paid 10-days sick and 5-days personal leave
- $1000 continuing education reimbursement
- 10-month position with option to work during the summer ESY program
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.