Across multiple Pathways Schools locations
- Prepare IEPs for caseload of students from multiple Pathways Schools sites
- Facilitate IEP meetings with local school systems and LEAs in Maryland and District of Columbia, including annual, reevaluation, and attendance meetings.
- Ensure required documentation is distributed to parents and LSS/LEA representatives prior to meetings according to expected timelines
- Coordinate with appropriate staff members to prepare for IEP meetings
- Meet Maryland state teacher’s certification requirements or Bachelor’s degree with commitment to obtain and maintain certification which meet Maryland state teacher’s certification requirements .
- Experience with Maryland and District of Columbia online IEP systems
- Experience participating in IEP meetings required
- Experience facilitating IEP meetings preferred
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.